A growing body of research is demonstrating that fear, worry, doubt, self-pity, anger and other “negative” emotions paralyze the immune system, while love, joy, faith, hope and trust tend to stimulate it. There is even a name for this new field of study: psycho-neuro-immunology. This is the study of the effect of the mind on the immune system through the nervous system.
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won‘t go away, this product is right for you
- Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
- Does your situational anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can't shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you situational anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden. unexpected episodes of situational anxiety of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner.
1994 - 2022 Four Winds, Inc. USA Disclaimer: We do not directly dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of herbs or supplements as a form of treatment for illness. The information found on this Web Site is for educational purposes only and to empower people with knowledge to take care of their own health. We disclaim any liability if the reader uses or prescribes any remedies, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Always consult a licensed health professional should a need be indicated.