RAPID HELP FOR SITUATIONAL ANXIETY
Public speaking, flying, a job interview, a first date, a major deadline or final exam...
For people with occasional anxiety, these situations can trigger instant and overwhelming feelings of nervousness, apprehension, irritability and insecurity. Some simply cannot function.
NSP's new Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Matt Tripp, recently discovered that an extract of a South African herb can be a godsend for people like this.
Sceletium tortuosum provides unique nervous system benefits, and Nature's Sunshine is the first direct sales company to offer this amazing nutrient.
BENEFITS OF ANXIOUSLESS:
* Helps quickly ease anxiousness without drowsiness
* Promotes feelings of confidence and security
* Improves mood while helping to reduce fatigue
* Is not addictive or habit—forming
* Is mild and safe when used by adults 18 years and older
Sceletium tortuosum is grown and harvested by locals in cooperation with South African San Council to assure maxiumum sustainability and to promote social accord.
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won‘t go away, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder.
- Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
- Does your situational anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can't shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you situational anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden. unexpected episodes of situational anxiety of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like dang>er and catastrophe are around every corner.
Sceletium tortuosum extract)—harvested in South Africa and used by locals for centuries, this herb supports the nervous system as it facilitates feelings of calm and supports a positive mood. This standardized patented extract represents the full, unaltered phytochemical profile of the plant.
This unique amino acid increases the brain’s alpha wave activity, which seems to reduce occasional anxiety and encourage feelings of relaxation and calm without drowsiness. Studies have associated taking
L-Theanine with improvements in both mental alertness and stress response.
Deficiency of this important nutrient has been associated with decreased levels of GABA, a key Central Nervous System metabolite tied to many mood and anxiety disorders.
Studies have shown that a diet deficient in magnesium can lead to increased anxiety and depression.
Supplementation with zinc has been shown to be significantly effective in reducing levels of both anger and depression
"This is an awesome product! How soon can l get more?
I really like it! It definitely helped me relax with my day-to-day stress.
Great work, NSP! I am always excited about new nervous system products as this is a primary complaint of many of my clients!“
- Rachel Rauch
"Within just one hour, the product provided a natural calming effect that lasted for the rest of the day."
- Angel R. Barreiro
"l gave the product to my husband as he was very stressed, and it seemed to help him shut off his head and go to sleep."
- Kathy Hester
People who purchased AnxiousLess also like these products You can also visit this page regarding
" " Stress & Your Health