Don't Let Mood Disorders
Keep You Down
About one in four adult Americans suffer from
If your emotions feel stuck in
some negative state, don't just mask the symptoms
Counseling, good nutrition, lifestyle
changes and some carefully selected supplements
can get you jumping for joy again.
1. It stimulates digestive secretions, thus helping to raise body energy by improving digestion.
2. It supports the liver energy. A weakened liver results in problems like depression, PMS, blood sugar imbalances and a general feeling of illness.
3. It helps to thin mucus, promote its flow and stimulate its expulsion from the lungs. This reduces lymphatic congestion and aids the respiratory system.
4. It helps to stimulate the nervous system and the circulation for more energy. May also help to relieve nervous tension and spasms.
5. Helps to balance the glandular system which is important for emotional stability. Specifically, it helps the pancreas and adrenals, which regulate blood sugar levels, and the reproductive glands.
6. It raises the energy or chi of the body and helps release trapped emotional energy.
The Chinese have used this formula to treat depression, fatigue, insomnia, neurosis, tinnitis, postpartum depression, dysmenorrhea, morning sickness, menopause, lung congestion and premenstrual syndrome.
1. Our very existence is dependent upon the body's ability to utilize minerals because minerals activate enzymes! More about minerals
2. Digestive Enzymes: If food is not digesting properly, it creates waste that builds up downstream in the colon... an open door to toxicity & diseases! More Info
3. Probiotics: "Friendly gut bacteria play a crucial role in preventing diseases, from cancer to obesity". Dr. Robynne Chutkan M.D. More info