Sweet FX also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels—whether you are concerned about managing your weight or encouraging normal glucose balances.
Add some positive sweetness to your day with Sweet FX.
* Helps block the absorption of sugar
* Supports healthy blood sugar levels
* Reduces stress and helps improve your mood
It supports several body systems—digestive, glandular, urinary and immune—simultaneously.
* Helps the liver control blood sugar.
* Helps tone the pancreas.
* Enhances digestion.
* Encourages urinary, prostate and glandular health.
This product supports several body systems—digestive, glandular, urinary and immune—simultaneously. These systems interrelate to control blood sugar levels, aid blood cleansing and provide protection from toxic or microbial attack.
Helps to normalize the organs (pancreas and liver) that regulate blood glucose levels and body energy.
As a bonus, the entire digestive and glandular system is supported.
NSP's first Ayurvedic formula uses authentic indian herbs and developed with the cooperation of Indian Ayurvedic masters. Herbal Combination Supplement.
Supports Liver and Pancreas.
Normalizes Blood Sugar.
Provides Glandular Support
Chromium is the central atom of GTF. Insulin works with the GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) molecule to regulate blood sugar levels by transporting glucose into the body's cells.
The liver also needs Chromium to manufacture and control fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol and lipoproteins.
Chromium is removed from foods such as wheat and sugar cane by processing.
Contains chromium amino acid chelate in a base of red clover, yarrow and horsetail.
Note from Four Winds Nutrition
Garlic, capsicum and hawthorn berries (Combination HS II) should be considered in addition to herbs for the pancreas.
In severe cases (of blood sugar issue) the Mega Chel program may be essential.
Adults 5 drops orally, 3 to 5 times daily or as otherwise directed.
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult a healthcare professional.
Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
1. Our very existence is dependent upon the body's ability to utilize minerals because minerals activate enzymes! More about minerals
2. Digestive Enzymes: If food is not digesting properly, it creates waste that builds up downstream in the colon... an open door to toxicity & diseases! More Info
3. Probiotics: "Friendly gut bacteria play a crucial role in preventing diseases, from cancer to obesity". Dr. Robynne Chutkan M.D. More info