logo only

About Our Consultations

View Index of Ailments Support
By Steven Horne, RH (AHG) & Kimberly Balas, ND

Gout is another example of material becoming too concentrated so that it accumulates as a solid instead of staying dissolved and being eliminated in the urine.

The liver creates uric acid while processing excess nitrogen waste from dietary protein. Uric acid circulates in the blood until it is excreted by the kidneys. If uric acid becomes too concentrated, it will form crystals; especially in the toes causing a great deal of pain.

It is important, therefore, to alkalize the diet. Animal protein consumption should be reduced and when it is consumed, PDA should be taken with it. Soda pop should be avoided completely. Make sure you are drinking sufficient amounts of pure water to flush metabolic waste from the body. Complex carbohydrates such as fresh fruits, dark green vegetables and other alkaline-forming foods should be increased in the diet

Below is a list of suggested products. Those in bold are key products for the health issue explained on this page.
For details and ordering simply copy a product's name in the search box above or click on the bold name.

Therapies: Hydration

Herbs: Alfalfa, Barley Juice Powder, Burdock, Chickweed, Dandelion, Devil's Claw, Kava Kava, Red Clover, Saffowers and Uva Ursi

Herbal Formulas: All Cell Detox, Herbal CA, Joint Health, Joint Support, KB-C, Kidney Drainage, Red Beet Root Formula and Red Clover Blend

Nutrients: Chlorophyll, DHA, L-Glutamine and Magnesium

Nutraceuticals: PDA Combination

Essential Oils: Lemon and Pine Needle

Copy1994 - 2023 Four Winds, Inc. USA
Disclaimer: We do not directly dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of herbs or supplements as a form of treatment for illness. The information found on this Web Site is for educational purposes only and to empower people with knowledge to take care of their own health. We disclaim any liability if the reader uses or prescribes any remedies, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Always consult a licensed health professional should a need be indicated.