Care and Comfort Cream may temporarily relieve pain, soreness, swelling, stiffness, and symptoms of minor injuries.
Our unique formulation features
- Homeopathic pain relieving cream
- Distinct actives to address painful conditions
- May temporarily relieve pain, soreness, swelling, stiffness, and symptoms of minor injuries.
Our unique ingredients
- Formulated with an exclusive form of whey protein
concentrate that acts as an enabler for these specific
homeopathics to quickly penetrate the site of pain, which
may enhance safe and effective pain relief.
- Quick absorbing non-greasy cream
- Pleasant lavender scent
- Arnica Montana for pain due to injury or overexertion.
- Aconitum Napellus for muscular tension, stiffness and tingling.
- Calendula Officinalis for stiffness and burning pain when in motion.
- Hypercium perforatum for tingling sensations or pain in the back and legs.
- Rhus Tox for stiffness and pain after a period of rest.
Active Ingredients: 0.09% of Aconitum Nap, Arnica, Bryonia, Calendula, Chamomilla, Colocynthis, Hypericum, Phytolacca, Pulsatilla, Rhus Tox, Symphytum 12X.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Whey protein concentrate (milk), Benzyl alcohol, Hydroxyethl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Aloe vera leaf juice, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinesis) seed oil, English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower oil, Methyl gluceth- 10, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Lauryl glucoside, Myristyl glucoside, Polyglyceryl-6 laurate, Sodium gluconate, Tocopherols (soy), Salicylic acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Ethanol, Citric acid.
Directions for Use
Apply small amount every 10 minutes for 3 doses immediately after injury, then 2 to 3 times daily. For topical use only. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult a healthcare professional.