About Candida Albicans
Candida Albicans is a form of yeast found in the body and is most often the culprit of yeast infections.
When the Candida level is low and the body is healthy, the yeast is naturally controlled by the work of friendly bacteria. In the intestinal tract, lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidum bacteria
normally keep things under control. However, if the immune system is compromised or the body is in a weakened condition, the yeast could multiply significantly. This proliferation of Candida is referred to as
Candidiasis, or yeast infection, and its effects can be widespread and potentially serious.
Candidiasis can be present as the well-known vaginal yeast infection, as thrush (in the mouth causing white patches), and as esophagitis (when thrush descends into the esophagus).
Evidence of Candidiasis often involves the following conditions
- Chronic fatigue, especially alter eating
- Gastrointestinal problems including bloating, gas, diarrhea, cramps, constipation, or heartburn
- Lowered immunity and infection susceptibility
- Brain fog, difficulty concentrating
- Recurrent fungal problems such as athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Recurrent vaginal or urinary infections
- A feeling of being light-headed or drunk after a minimal amount of beer, wine, or certain foods
The good news is that Candidiasis can be stopped by a change in diet and help from natural remedies such as Energique's Candique Homeopathic Remedy containing Candida Albicans 30c, demineralized water,
and energized water.
Adults, take five (5) drops orally three times daily;
children (under 12 years), take two (2) drops orally twice daily or as directed by a health care professional.
Many food substances have sensitizing properties that are related to the phenolic rings of a particular food.
The phenolic rings can create an allergenic response in some individuals.
All of Energique’s isopathic phenolic remedies are formulated in 6X, 12X, 30X, 12C and 30C potencies to assist the body in desensitizing itself to the various foods associated with the phenolic rings of each formulation.