- Supports gut health to combat endotoxins, which may interfere with gut performance and glucose metabolism*(3)
- Helps support repopulation and optimization of beneficial bacteria in the gut*(4)
- May reduce the risk of heart disease*ᵻ(1)
- Helps to promote muscle recovery and enhance the buildup of lean muscle mass*(1)
- Encourages healthy body composition when combined with exercise and a healthy diet*(1)
- Modulates oxidation of LDL cholesterol, supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels*(2)
- Supports a positive mood*(2)
- Supports healthy insulin response*(3)
How It Works:
Unlike any other program on the market, and with the clinical proof to back it up, the INFORM program utilizes the untapped power of the microbiome to support healthy metabolic function.*
IN.FORM is a proprietary, clinically-studied program that utilizes the power of the gut microbiome to support metabolic age.*
Positive lifestyle changes combined with cutting edge supplementation target gut nutrition to support optimal body composition and cardiovascular health.
- 4 bags of IN.FORM Metabolic Age Support Shake - Whey Protein (3092)
- 1 IN.FORM Cardio Kit (3096)
- 1 IN.FORM Berberine (3098)
- 1 IN.FORM Probiotic (3097)
- 1 English IN.FORM Program Guide
- 1 Spanish IN.FORM Program Guide
The IN.FORM Metabolic Age Support System consists of five unique product formulas. For detailed ingredient information, please view the respective product page or the Factsheet available on the Resource tab of this page.
Each IN.FORM Metabolic Age Support System kit contains a 30 day supply of products. Detailed use instructions are available on each product label and each System kit includes an English and Spanish IN.FORM Program Guide.
ᵻDiets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 2 grams per day of phytosterols eaten with meals or snacks may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of IN.FORM Metabolic Age Support shake supplies 2 grams of phytosterols. 1Metabolic Age Support Shake, 2IN.FORM Cardio Kit, 3IN.FORM Berberine, 4IN.FORM Probiotic.
‡Controlled human clinical study of IN.FORM program for improving key health indicators including metabolic age, healthy body composition, weight management, and cardiovascular health by supporting gut health, NSP 2015.